Pyra Pay is a Digital Service Provider engaged in the business of facilitating a suite of financial services to merchants through its digital platform, on software as a service model, and providing other value-added services to such merchants.
In connection therewith, subject to and on the terms and conditions set out herein, Pyra Pay has agreed to provide the Pyra Pay Services (defined hereinafter) to you (the merchant/ the user) and you, hereby, agree to avail the Pyra Pay Services.
“Customer”means any person who contracts with you for purchase of goods and/or services and makes a payment or remittance thereunder.
"Customer Payment Amount” means the amount paid by the Customer to you, using the Service, for purchase of any goods and/or services.
"Merchant Services" the services or products provided by you to your Customer/s, the remittance/payment for which is to be made through the Customer's valid accounts / Card/s or bank account, using Pyra Pay Services.
“Processing Mechanism”means the payment mechanism through the internet or such other mode of payment and delivery as may be notified by Pyra Pay from time to time, including but not limited to Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) and/or UPI (defined hereinafter).
“Transaction” shall mean an electronic financial transaction undertaken using the Pyra Pay Services.
"UPI" means the Unified Payment Interface, which is a payment system that powers multiple bank accounts into a single payment network of participating banks permitting merging several banking features, seamless fund routing & merchant payments into one hood.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that: (i) you are a legal person; (ii) you are capable of entering and authorized to enter into a legally binding agreement; (iii) your employees, officers, representatives, and other agents accessing Pyra Pay are duly authorized to access the Pyra Pay Service and to legally bind you to these terms and all actions; (iv) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; (v) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (vi) you are not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from accessing or using Pyra Pay services under the laws of India; (vii) you are an entity duly constituted and validly existing under Indian law, (viii) expressly acknowledges and agrees that use of the Pyra Pay Services is permitted only for those who are physically located in India at the time of registration, linking to any offering forming part of the Pyra Pay Services and processing/undertaking a Transaction.
To avail the Pyra Pay Services, you should be business entity holding an active Indian mobile number and bank account.
There may be charges for access, third party payment or such other data fees from third party payment participants and/ or Billers which you expressly agree and shall not hold Pyra Pay liable for the same
Your Responsibilities: In connection with your use of the Pyra Pay Recharge & Pay Bills, it shall be your responsibility to adhere to the following:
- You should verify from the transaction history and/or the notifications about the success or failure of the t
- You shall be responsible for any charges levied by the Merchant/Biller in relation to the Recharge & Pay Bills services that can deducted from your account or that are added to your bill / subion fees.
- You shall be responsible for keeping a track of your periodic bills, subion fee and recharge expiries and or due dates of any utilities/ services or recurring charge services that you have availed and Pyra Pay shall not be responsible for any technical issue related to periodic retrieval of the bills from the Billers or any errors / discrepancies in the Bills.
- You shall be responsible for scheduling your bill payment and you understand that the payment realization time shall vary from Merchant to Merchant and it is only based on your instructions that we will make the payment. We shall not be responsible for the delays/ reversals or failure of transaction.
- If you erroneously send a payment to the wrong party or wrong biller or double pay or send a payment for the wrong amount (for instance a typographical error at your end) your only recourse will be to contact the Merchant /Party to whom you have sent the payment and ask them to refund the amount. Pyra Pay will not reimburse you or reverse a payment that you have erroneously made.
Refund & Return Policy
At pyrapay.com, Recharges of your mobile/DTH/data card and other utility payments are real time transactions and there will be no refund or exchange permitted. Please be alert that you are responsible for the mobile number, DTH account number, data card mobile number recharges and/or other utility payments and all charges that result from those recharges/services. pyrapay.com is not responsible for any recharge/service for an incorrect mobile number, DTH account number, data card mobile number and utility payments. Also service charges are non refundable and you will get a refund of recharge amount only.
For cases, where a transaction has been successfully completed at pyrapay.com, and money has been charged to your card or bank account but a recharge/service has not been credited within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction for reasons like "invalid recharge denomination", "service provider unavailable" and/or any technical issues, then inform us by sending an email at email@example.com or submit your request with proper identical on the contact us page. Please note that once the transaction fails, money automatically gets added into your R1 Wallet. You can either utilize this amount by recharging again or can get the same refunded back to your bank account.
Once we received your request, our respective team shall investigate the exact reason of system failure/ happened incident and will get back to you at the earliest. If you have opted to refund the money from your R1 Wallet, money will be refunded within 7-14 business working days as per company norms/bank policies.
We request you to mention the following details in your email:
Mobile number or DTH subscriber id,
Transaction date and
Note: pyrapay.com liability is only restricted to provide you valid recharges/services /refund to the extent of payment received by us. We shall not be entitled for any other claim or consequential liability arising out due to a failed recharge on our system.